Facebook Profile Twitter My Space Friendfeed You Tube
Board Books Science Fiction Comics Islamic Others
P.S.C J.S.C S.S.C H.S.C
Poem Story General Knowledge Play With Science The best are Immortal Femous Islamic Funny

How to Learn Swimming

How to Learn Swimming



Bangladesh is land of rivers,lakes and ponds. During the monsoon, more land goes under water. Besides,the flood visits our country almost every year. For this reason, everyone of us should learn how to swim, I am now thirteen reading in class eight. I must also try to learn swimming lest. I should be the victim of any accident. I should find out a good pond nearby or a swimming pool and an expert guide who can teach me the technique of swimming. Then I should fix a day to start practice with swimming costume. The practice may be very unpleasant for the first few days. I may gulp a lot of water and sink several times and also some water may enter into nose and ears but I should not get frightened and give up practice. After a few days constant peacrice, when I feel that I have developed the techniques a lot, the inflated rubber tube of a ear which was brought for me as an excellent support will be no longer required. Then, one day with the consent of my guide, I shall go swimming in the pond like a fish.

Post Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 - All right reserved | Template design by N H Group | Published by NCTB STUDENT BD
Proudly powered by Blogger.com | Best view on mozilla, internet explorer, google chrome and opera.