Facebook Profile Twitter My Space Friendfeed You Tube
Board Books Science Fiction Comics Islamic Others
P.S.C J.S.C S.S.C H.S.C
Poem Story General Knowledge Play With Science The best are Immortal Femous Islamic Funny

How to have a good command of English


                            How to have a good command of English



English is a very prominent language all over the world. Even in our country, the knowledge, standard and maturity of a student or a candidate for jobs is judged by his proficiency in written or spoken English. So, everybody of us must have to learn English to get an honourable place in the schools or the recruiting centres. For that, I honourable place in the schools or the recruiting centres. For that, I  have to have control over the basic rules of grammar, vocabularies and the language structures by reading books, newspapers and journals and jotting them down if necessary. Ability to read, write and speak language is not an inborn ability like walking and eating. It is a set of skills which can be learned and developed. So, I need sufficient practice of learning the skills and use them whenever I get  the opportunity to do so. In this respect, I have to listen to the standard programmer of the radio, TV and particularly of BBC regularly. Moreover, I can manage to procure one cassette recodes and hear the records on the art and technique of speaking the language more fluently. By that, I can train myself and develop a lot.

Post Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 - All right reserved | Template design by N H Group | Published by NCTB STUDENT BD
Proudly powered by Blogger.com | Best view on mozilla, internet explorer, google chrome and opera.